Certified Contractor Associates.
To make Green Home living available to everyone throughout Florida, we have established a Certified Contractor Associate program.
Our Certified Contractor Associates are qualified to supply and install Home Energy Reduction, Healthy Home, Water Saving and Eco Friendly Green Home improvements for our clients, while at the same time demonstrating a commitment towards sustainability, transforming the marketplace and creating a living space that’s better for you and the environment.
To be awarded our certification, a contractor has to meet our strict requirements which include the verification of the following:
- Proof of insurance.
- Properly licensed or bonded.
- Proven track record of installing Green Home improvements.
- Recent client references.
- Project supervision and quality control procedures.
- Member of any regional or national industry and Green associations.
- Better Business Bureau complaint resolutions if any.
- Practices used to minimize contamination of your home while working.
- Practices used to protect your home’s indoor air quality while working.
Your path to Green Home living begins with you either calling us or completing the contact form on the right hand side of your screen, so that we can provide you with a free phone consultation to discuss your needs, so that you can decide what’s best for you, your family and your home.
We will then introduce you to our Certified Contractor Associates, who are best suited to further assist you, and supply and install the Green Energy Efficient Home Improvements that you need.