Green home mortgage financing for home purchases that include the cost of a green upgrading.
Most home purchase financing is based on the value of the home as per the price reflected on the purchase contract. A home buyer then has to obtain additional financing for upgrades, after moving in.
This finance plan is different, as it is based on the price reflected on the purchase contract PLUS the cost of the upgrades.
Also, unlike most mortgage financing today, for which a 10%-20% down payment and a very high FICO score is required to qualify, our lender offers:
- 96.5% – 100% financing
- Lower FICO requirements in the mid 600’s
- Fixed and variable rates
- Interest-only options
- Seller-paid closing cost opportunities
- 75%-90% financing is available for second & investment homes.
Home Re-Finance Plan that Includes Green Home Improvements
- Conventional home re-finance plans do not include an extra amount for improvements. This plan includes the re-financing of your home PLUS all energy efficient improvements.
- Most home re-financing is based on the appraised value of the home. This plan is based on the current home value PLUS the cost of the Energy Efficient Improvements.
- Most mortgage re-financing plans today require a very high credit score to qualify. This plan accommodates borrowers with lower credit scores.
This plan is an opportunity to take advantage of historically low rates and also offers fixed rate, variable rate and interest-only options. Applications are taken over the phone and approvals are usually granted within three days.
Tax Credit for Green Home Improvements
In addition to either of the above financing plans, remember that you could also qualify for a Tax Credit from the IRS. The amount is calculated at 30% of the cost of all Solar Green Home Improvements. Tax credits are received after filing personal annual taxes, and can be used to reduce the cost of financing. Please note that we are not tax consultants abd tgat you should therefore consult with your tax professional about how this can apply to your situation.
http://www.floridagreenhomeconsultants.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to ("Florida Green Home Consultants" (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com).