Home Water Efficiency Consulting.
We do Home Water Efficiency Consulting and can recommend many different water saving Green Home improvements.
Why Home Water Efficiency Consulting?
Saving water in our homes by using water efficient, Green Home improvements has become a priority throughout the United States as this precious resource becomes rapidly depleted by an ever-increasing residential and commercial demand which is also causing significantly rising costs.
In addition to saving water utility costs, using less water in our homes helps to prevent water pollution in nearby lakes, rivers, local watersheds, and the Florida aquifer which provides us with drinking water.
Conserving water by using water efficient, Green Home improvements also reduces the overloading of our municipal sewer systems thereby preventing untreated sewage from flowing into lakes and rivers.
Using less water can also extend the life of our home water appliances and also our septic systems by reducing soil saturation, as well as reducing any pollution due to overflowing and leaks.
At Florida Green Home Consultants we are able to introduce a number of economical, water efficient, Green Home improvements that meet the EPA WaterSense Criteria to ensure that your home does not contribute to any of the above negatives and saves you money at the same time.
Some Green Water Saving Home Improvements to consider:
- Low Flow Shower Heads – To reduce water consumption in the bathroom. More …
- Low Flow and Dual Flush Toilets – To reduce the amount of water wasted by flushing toilets. More …
- Low Flow Bathroom Faucets – To reduce water consumption in the bathroom. More …
- Hot Water Pump System – To eliminate the water wasted while waiting for hot water to reach showers and faucets. More …
- Grey Water System – To eliminate the use of potable water for toilet flushing. More …
- Micro Irrigation System – To greatly reduce the cost of landscape irrigating.
- Native Landscape Design – To reduce the amount of water needed for landscape irrigation.
- Rain Water Harvesting System – To collect free rain water and thereby reduce the use of potable water for irrigation.
Will these Green Home Improvements help you to achieve your water efficient home goals?
Whether they will or not depends on the number of occupants in your home and their habits, how you manage your water usage, the quality of your water, the way your plumbing system has been designed and insulated, where your faucets and showers are located, and many other factors.
This is where we can help with Home Water Efficiency Consulting. In conjunction with the principles of the EPA Water Sense Program, we follow the LEED for HOMES Whole House Approach, which not only considers one stand-alone Green Water Efficient Home Improvement, but also its relationship to all the other elements that impact the water efficiency aspect of your home.
At Florida Green Home Consultants, we provide either a phone consultation or an in-home consultation to help you to decide what’s best for you, your family, and your home. We will then introduce you to the services of our Certified Contractor Associates who are state licensed and insured to supply and install the Green Water Efficient Home Improvements of your choice.
Give us a call today and see how our Home Water Efficientcy Consulting can help you to save water and money.